insurewith in partnership with the Pink Ribbon Foundation
The Pink Ribbon Foundation have partnered with Insurancewith, a specialist travel insurance provider! Insurancewith have put together a range of travel insurance policies for supporters of the Foundation.
Insurancewith is a trading name of Travel Insurance Facilities Plc, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Insurancewith was founded in 2007 when insurance professional Fiona Macrae was unable to find travel insurance at a reasonable price which also covered her cancer diagnosis. She founded Insurancewith with the aim of providing everyone with a medical condition a fair and affordable travel insurance policy to cover their upcoming holidays.
We’ve worked together, as people who have personal experiences of the very medical conditions we cover, to ensure that the underwriters consider at the actual risk, and not the perceived risk associated with the conditions.
The policies provided by Insurancewith offer competitive pricing and wide-ranging travel insurance products which also support Pink Ribbon Foundation with a donation for every policy sale, meaning your cover helps contribute to vital work and projects carried out by breast cancer charities.
The travel insurance products on offer specialise in covering those with existing medical conditions. Insurancewith do things a bit differently and look beyond just the diagnosis and treat every customer as an individual which means you will be offered the best policy to suit your situation.
All of the Insurancewith policies include some aspects of coronavirus cover so you can rest easy knowing that you are getting the cover you need! Here is what the Coronavirus cover is included as standard*:
- If you need to cancel within 14 days of your trip as a result of a positive COVID-19 test result;
- If you need to cancel your trip because you are certified as being too ill to travel due to COVID-19 by a medical practitioner;
- If you need to curtail your trip as a result of a positive COVID-19 test result;
- If you require medical assistance during your trip after a COVID-19 diagnosis.
- If you need to cancel your trip as a result of being required to self-isolate as a result of COVID-19;
- If you are required to produce a negative test result in the UK and your result is delayed causing you to miss your departure;
- If the hotel you have booked is placed into compulsory quarantine due to COVID-19 and you miss your pre-booked transportation back to the UK;
- If the government changes re-entry requirements impacting your entry back into the UK from your chosen destination;
- If you need emergency medical treatment abroad or if you need to brought home due to COVID-19, when the FCDO advise against all but essential travel due to COVID-19 and you have travelled against this advisory.
They also offer an optional COVID-19 Extension, for an additional premium, which can be added to any policy. Here is what the optional COVID-19 Extension covers*:
Insurancewith want to make sure you have the best possible travel insurance experience, so in order to ensure their high standards are met, they work with a bunch of specialist teams in all areas, such as Customer Service, Medical Screening, Emergency Assistance and Claims.
Price – Quotes on request
*Terms and conditions apply, please see policy wording for full details of what is and what isn’t covered by the policy.