Give a one-off donation, or a monthly amount.
Give a one-off donation, or a monthly amount.
The more tickets you buy, the greater your chance of winning!
One lucky winner will win four sets of Sophie Paterson cushions (16 cushions in total), which are the epitome of opulence – bespoke designs with a luxury feather filled pad. They are in a range of designs and fabrics, in muted, earthy tones which will suit any home and bring a touch of extravagance and comfort to any piece of furniture. Sophie Paterson, is a London based designer and the Founder of Sophie Paterson Interiors, a high-end interior design studio based in Surrey and London that specialises in luxury residential interiors for both private clients and developers in the UK and globally. Sophie has kindly donated these wonderful products, worth over £2,200 to help raise vital funds for the Pink Ribbon Foundation, which has been greatly affected by the Covid-19 crisis.
As a supporter of the Pink Ribbon Foundation, SEBO are delighted to donate the stunning FELIX Rose vacuum cleaner as part of this amazing prize. The Felix Rose (RRP £280), features a beautiful design of floral roses in many hues of pink – our favourite colour! SEBO customers can inject some powerful style into their carpet and hard floor cleaning routine, and be proud to leave their FELIX out on display. The FELIX Rose is light, powerful and easy to use; able to go flat to the floor to clean under furniture, the low profile “L” shaped head lets you clean right to the skirting board and even reach under most radiators. The 31cm powerhead has an electronic guidance system, which indicates the correct height setting for optimum cleaning performance. SEBO is a family business with a real care for the design and manufacture of the products it makes. It has become an established brand name in the retail market, winning many accolades from consumer magazines such as Good Housekeeping, Ideal Homes and many others for the quality, performance and reliability of its vacuum cleaners.
Enter now to win these fantastic prizes and support those affected by breast cancer. Good luck!
For more information about Sophie Paterson Interiors, go to: https://www.sophiepatersoninteriors.com/
For more information about SEBO, go to: https://sebo.co.uk/
The outbreak of coronavirus is affecting all our lives in lots of different ways. As a charity, many of our fundraising events and plans have been postponed or cancelled and this is having an impact on our income. The Pink Ribbon Foundation want to continue supporting those who have been affected by breast cancer and so are launching a whole host of online and virtual fundraising mechanisms. 100% of the profits from every raffle ticket purchased here will be donated to the Pink Ribbon Foundation to support women, and a smaller percentage of men who are dealing with the effects of breast cancer.
Our thanks go to everyone who continues to support the Pink Ribbon Foundation and to the many companies who are also working with us in new and creative ways to raise funds to support our vital work.
1. By purchasing an entry you agree to these terms and conditions. Any participation instructions form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid. The Pink Ribbon Foundation's decisions pursuant to these terms and conditions shall be final and binding.
2. You represent and agree that:
a. You are 18 years of age or over.
b. You are a resident of the United Kingdom.
c. You will not buy or purport to buy an entry in this raffle on behalf of anybody under the age of 18.
d. You will provide accurate entry information, including your name and personal address
3. You agree that you shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you are unable to substantiate to the Promoter your representations under paragraph 2.
4. Entry is open to all residents of the UK (including The Pink Ribbon Foundation volunteers) but excludes: The Pink Ribbon Foundation trustees or directors; or The Pink Ribbon Foundation employees or third parties each directly involved in the administration or management of the Raffle, or with the ability to influence the Raffle results.
5. Entry costs £5.00 per play, payable in advance. Entries may not be sold to or by anyone under 18 years of age. Each ticket represents one entry only.
6. The Pink Ribbon Foundation may (without giving any reason or notice, at its absolute discretion) terminate or suspend the raffle.
7. The WIN Sophie Paterson Interiors accessories and a SEBO Felix Rose vacuum cleaner Raffle draw will be conducted on 13/07/2020, or if this is not possible, on the next working day. The draw takes place utilising a Random Number Generator that has been tested and approved by an independent, third party test house. The results of the draw are final.
8. Winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw. A list of winning ticket numbers will be made available within 7 days of the draw here, unless there are delays in contacting the winners, in which case the list will be made available as soon as the winners' names are finalised. There are no alternatives to any prize except where stated and no interest is payable.
9. The Pink Ribbon Foundation would like you to gamble responsibly.
10. If you feel you have a problem with gambling, visit www.begambleaware.org or call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133.
11. The Pink Ribbon Foundation reserves the right to substitute a prize for a prize of equivalent or greater value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of a prize, if this is necessary for reasons beyond The Pink Ribbon Foundation’s control.